Municipality of Athens
The aim of the project is to replace the conference system of the meeting room of the city council of the town hall and aims to implement a modern low energy conference system, easy to install and operate, with digital signal processing and transmitting all audio signals over an IP Ethernet network and with low vulnerability from mobile phone interference.
Overall, the design and integration of modern conference system , which is based on the technology of BOSCH includes:
- 1 x BOSCH DCN Central Networking Unit – APS MULTIMEDIA with all relevant Control Software
- 4 x PoE + BOSCH-PS MULTIMEDIA Central Networking Units
- Computer network that includes 1 server and 4 clients with Redundancy configuration
- 61 x DCN Multimedia 8″ TFT Conference units, including voting functions and multiple voting support
- 61 x Smart card readers to register and control voting
- 1 x Time Management System
- Large number of AV devices for video and audio distribution
In addition, a new integrated functional software platform in the Greek language is developed, which controls the majority of the functions of the Conference System, Participation Registrations and Votes.
Main Contractor: SIMON TECHNOLOGIES SA
End User: MUNICIPALITY OF ATHENS
Starting Date: 13 July 2018
Completion Date: 13 October 2018
Related: DCN Multimedia