Hellenic Parliament: DCN Next Generation
The purpose of the project is to supply and install a digital conference system, as well as a 32-language translation system, in the Senate Chamber of the Hellenic Parliament and seeks to implement a modern conference system, easy to install and handle, with low vulnerability from mobile phone interference.
Overall, the design and integration of the modern Digital Conference & Translation System, which is based on BOSCH technology, includes:
- 2 x BOSCH DCN Next Generation Central Network Units with all relevant Conference Control Software
- Computer network that includes 2 servers and 2 clients with Redundancy configuration
- 185 x BOSCH DCN Next Generation Multipurpose Conference Units with their respective microphones
- 220 x BOSCH DCN Next Generation Flush Conference and Voting Units
- 24 x BOSCH Digital Translation Consoles
- 1 x Control Unit with 2 touch screens to control all peripheral equipment (such as lights, air conditioning, etc.)
- 1 x BOSCH INTEGRUS Wireless 32-language translation distribution system
- 200 x BOSCH INTEGRUS Wireless Pocket Receivers
- 1 x Time Management System
In addition, an new integrated functional software platform in the Greek language is developed, which controls the majority of the functions of Conference System & Software.