Hellenic Parliament: DCN Multimedia
The aim of the project is to supply & install a single conference system (microphone system and speaker registration system- electronic voting) in the Plenary Room of the Hellenic Parliament and aims to implement a modern low energy conference system, easy to install and operate, with digital signal processing and transmission of all audio signals via an IP Ethernet network and with low vulnerability from mobile phone interference.
Overall, the design and integration of modern Conference System, which is based on BOSCH technology includes:
- 2 x BOSCH DCN Central Networking Units – APS MULTIMEDIA with all relevant Control Software
- 28 x PoE Units + BOSCH Central Networking – PS MULTIMEDIA
- Computer network that includes 3 servers and 8 clients with Redundancy configuration
- 305 x DCN Multimedia 8″ TFT Conference units, including voting functions and multiple voting support
- 305 x Smart card readers for voting registration and control
- 1 x Time Management System
In addition, a new integrated functional software platform in the Greek language is developed, which controls the majority of the functions of Conference System, Participation Registrations and Votes.