Athens International Airport: MTB / EXTRA SCHENGEN BUS GATES
The Athens International Airport plans to create a new Arrivals Lounge, which extends to an area of 371 sq.m. with a capacity of about 216 seats and is equipped with two new Bus Gates, fully capable of servicing departures or arrivals.
This project includes building, electrical, mechanical work and materials, which is based on BOSCH technology and includes:
- 20 x BVMS Channel Licenses for the monitoring of cameras of the area
- 3 x Network Cameras BOSCH Microdome 5MP 90°
- 3 x 360° 12MP Bosch Flexidome Panoramic 7000 Series Network Panoramic Cameras
- 1 x BOSCH Storage Disk Array 12x4TB, DSA-N2E7x4-12AT
- 2 x CSI (Control Station Interface), BOSCH PRAESIDEO
- 2 x Remote Announcement Stations, BOSCH PRAESIDEO
- 2 x Call Station Extension Keyboards, BOSCH PRAESIDEO
All integration & programming work of BOSCH systems is carried out by our company.